Titel

Presentatio

Alles über Lanz-Bulldog, Halb- und Volldiesel. Beiträge ab 2010.

Presentatio

Beitragvon cr58 » 21.09.2009, 09:24

Hallo an alle, ich bin prasentiert : Robert
Ich bin ein Fan von OldtimerTraktoren, und in italien risieod, in Piemont (biella). Ich habe auch eine Buldog Lanz D2806 in 1952, die Arbeit mit ein wenig Muhe.....
Leider weib ich nicht Deutsch, und ich weib nicht, ob ich in einem forum konnen teilnehmen. "Mit freundlichen Gruben danke trotzdem und
cr58
Benutzer

Beitragvon Rohoelzuender » 24.09.2009, 16:36

Hello Robert,

Welcome to the world of Lanz Bulldogs! Nice to talk with some Lanz owner from Italy. Your Bulldog is an early version of the semi diesel D2806. Do you need special information about your Bulldog? Do you have an owners manual and the spar part list? Everything you are searching for you will find here. Also have a look at ebay daily.

You say the work with the Bulldog is a little bit difficult. What is the main problem? What do you want to know specially?

Hope i can help you a little bit.

regards Gordon
Rohoelzuender
Platin

re/presentazione

Beitragvon cr58 » 29.12.2009, 12:59

Hello Gordon, first of all l apologize for delayed response due to my fault, thank you for your willingness' and l say that my Bulldog and semi diesel, with benzin and then start gasoil. Problem and hinted the difficulty all start whit benzin end starter no more alternate motor, result very difficult with hand turn.
I hope that the trasmission is realistic ( with google traslate). Thank you and even apologize for the retard.
Roberto
cr58
Benutzer

Beitragvon Rohoelzuender » 30.12.2009, 10:18

Hello Roberto,

The translation might be wrong.

I am sorry to tell you that i do not even know what the main problem on your Bulldog is. Do you have electric starter problems? Does it turn? Does it turn the engine both ways? Is the engine still running? Does it run only on petrol (Benzin) or only with Diesel? Do not wonder if you can not turn the engine over its biggest compression point with your hands without using all your force. That is normal. Remember: You do not have to do it when you will start the engine! Does the engine still run on Diesel or maybe it will stop if you have changed the fuel from Benzin to Diesel?

First of all i think it would be a great help for you if you would buy a manual and a spar parts list for your Bulldog. I do not know if something in your language is out there but in english language i could imagine. I can watch out there for that stuff or maybe another one that is reading these lines can help you with the lists. Please let me know if you found somemthing.

The engine is a very silent operating one but not comfortable to use. There are lots of maintaining points you have to know and to handle with care. All that is written down in the owners manual for your Bulldog.

I am interested in some pictures of your Bulldog. Please write me an personal message. Thanks!

If wish you a lucky new year!

Regards Gordon
Rohoelzuender
Platin

Zurück zu Lanz-Bulldog, Halb- und Volldiesel