many thanks Colin Australia
aussiedog
Benutzer

Re: 2 stage governor

Beitragvon patfinistere » 27.10.2007, 13:00

aussiedog hat geschrieben:Hi,
can anyone help with instructions on how to set a 2 stage governor?,
many thanks Colin Australia

, Hi, perhaps I can help, We have a 5506 and a "Le Percheron" which is in fact a Lanz 7506 built in France with one or two mods and changes.

I have had both apart completely and have rebuilt the pins and bushes on the 5506 and put it all back together again.

With the 5506 (1952) at first things were not right, but little by little ajustments were made and first off to get the the top speed correct, then I had to get the low speed correct, then the setting so the engine doesn't hunt. On the 5506 it still hunts a bit and I will continue to sometime get that right so the engine runs at a constant speed.

The 7506 percheron is a little more complicated because every time you want to adjust the govenor one has to take off the LH flywheel to get at the adjusting screws and springs, but in the end I have got there, it runs a real treat.

Let me know what type of Lanz you have and I will be only too happy to try to help you. I will privte message you my Email address.

Best wishes

Pat

PS I have avery good friend in Aus Willie Young, he is more Fergie and Fordson than Lanz, but he has a lovely collection.
Pat
perso.wanadoo.fr/kostalan-life/
patfinistere
Benutzer

Zurück zu Lanz-Bulldog - in English