to go, but it is getting more difficult to find proper html-documentation

again THANKS for your help

we wish you a nice WHITSUNTIDE

and have a view at YOUR collection TRACTORS

www.farmersbase.com
gerrit jan doeleman
Benutzer

Beitragvon patfinistere » 13.07.2007, 08:18

Hi, That's a great site with access to so many other sites, thank you for bringing it to our attention, I have bookmarked it and look forward to visiting some of the sites.

Best wishes
Pat
Pat
perso.wanadoo.fr/kostalan-life/
patfinistere
Benutzer

@patfinistere

Beitragvon gerrit jan doeleman » 13.07.2007, 15:49

we are very happy with your response

of course we did have a look at your website: CHAPEAU !!

we will/would like to, meet You at your/our premises

so far we documented over 440 different brands of agricultural tractors

just for info: in our collection (more then 100 tractors),
we have 11 unrestored unspoiled Lanz Ketten Bulldog

so if You are LANZ-minded KEEP IN TOUCH

farmersbase
gerrit jan doeleman
Benutzer

Beitragvon patfinistere » 15.07.2007, 06:14

For you to come here would be very interesting, we are having a very small gathering of friends, anyone is welcome, on the "European Day of Patrimoine", a day of heritage in fact, on the weekend of 16 September, just a local event with Bretonne Crepes and cider, all of our collection open and runningwith some friends tractors as well, we hope with a demonstartion of threshing wheat, milling it into flour and turning it into bread dough and cooking it in the village bread oven.

As the weather is at the moment, it looks like it will just be a mud bath!

We have 3 Lanz tractors, 5506 restored, JD 2816 on its way, running well apart from the piston which is very worn and bangs in the cylinder, a 2416 ready to be partially taken apart and tried to start, We have a "Le Percheron which is a 7506 put together in France. Then there is the english Fordson High Malor E27N, Allis Chalmers model b, Societe Francaise 201 semi diesel horizontal, 2 Farmall Cubs, A Renault 30D, a Fendt F25 with a 2 cyl MWM. After that there is a Fahr D15 which is at present having heart surgery. There is a Nuffield Universal 4- 60 and a real star a 1936 Renault YL Vigneron. This is said to be the only example left of a vigneron (vinyard) just 90cm wide. They made 527 of the YL, some as Agricultural some as road and some as vinyard. There exist some agricultural, I never heard of a road model still in existance, and our vigneron.

Then we have 2 threshers, a large Merlin to be restored a little Braud not yet arrived here, in storage a few KMs away; 2 grain mills, large stones turning one on the other in a steel frame with belt drive off a tractor or stationery engine, several stationery engines, a small threshing machine, which is just a box about 1m3 which was used and kept on a farm for occasional use, often powered by horses on a turntable. We have a Petter put together here in France 2 stroke diesel 16 hp stationery engine which will run but I havent had the courage to try to start it. A large stationery baler on iron wheels to put behind the threshing machine, a grain sorter and well? All sorts of odds and ends.

If you find yourselves at the extremity of France between Brest and Quimper in the county of Finistère in Brittany, let me know and we can visit and of course have a cup of tea!

My biggest thing at the moment is to have 2 Lanz starters rebuilt for the 2816 and the 5506, I really must make the effort!

Thank you for listening to me yet again, I really wish some more english speakers would join in this page,,,,,calling all english Lanz speakers!!!! :lol:

Best wishes to you all,
Pat
Pat
perso.wanadoo.fr/kostalan-life/
patfinistere
Benutzer

Zurück zu Lanz-Bulldog - in English