Titel

Lanz-Bulldog

all the english stuff about Lanz Bulldog tractors

Lanz-Bulldog

Beitragvon Donnieclark » 15.12.2017, 14:28

Hi,

Looking at a late 50"s Lanz Bulldog. I"m a JD collector but ran across one for sale and don"t know a lot about them. My main question is what are they worth, and how and where would you get parts/info if needed?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: http://forums.yesterdaystractors.com/vi ... p?t=852359
Donnieclark
Benutzer

Re: Lanz-Bulldog

Beitragvon Gerald » 15.12.2017, 20:51

Hallo Donnieclark,
Du bist hier in einem deutschen Forum gelandet. Soweit ich weiß, gibt es auch noch ein englisches in diesem Portal.
Schön, dass es auch internationale Sammler gibt. Wenn Du einen gefunden hast, welcher Dich interessiert, dann stell doch von diesem Bulldog ein Bild hier ein. Dann ist zwar der Preis immer noch nicht klar, weil die Spannen offen sind zwischen geben und nehmen, aber man könnte sich ein grobes Urteil erlauben.
Gruß / Best Regards
Gerald
Gerald
Silber

Beitragvon SvenS » 16.12.2017, 10:19

Hey Gerald,

I think Donnieclark doesn't understand German. :?

Sven
www.lanzbulldog.de

"Der Motor des Bauern kann nicht einzylindrig genug sein" - Fritz Huber
SvenS
Administrator

Beitragvon Rohoelzuender » 17.12.2017, 10:04

Hello Donnieclark,

In another writing you said that you have some trouble with your Lanz Bulldog D1306 because of finding the right fuel pump timing. I am sorry that the theme has been deleted from the board in the moment i wrote you the first simple steps for this procedure. So my writing to you was deleted too. I wrote a simple to do list how to install the complete regulator with fuel pump, oil pump and other main engine parts for a first run after a repair including the Atomizer. But it is in german language. If you are interested in a to do list in english language it is possible that i translate it and send it to you. The german service manual for the diesel engines LT85, LT85D E530 and E103 is a very good manual too, but it is a little bit complicated to understand.

For all Alldog and Bulldog owners with Lanz - TWN diesel engines this will be the right place to ask for help.

Kind Regards

Gordon
Rohoelzuender
Platin

Zurück zu Lanz-Bulldog - in English